Higashiyama Zoo and Botanical Gardens Information
9:00am-4:50pm(The last entrance is 4:30pm)
(closed the following day if Monday is a national holiday)
| Sky Tower
|over 65 is belong to a person
who lives in nagoya city
Please inquire in advance regarding excursions by junior high schools, elementary schools, kindergartens, nursery schools, schools for the disabled, etc.
Admission is free of charge for junior high school students and under.
Stroller Rental (fee charged)
Location: Main Gate Information and North Park Gate Information
Hours: 9:00am-3:30pm(must be returned by 4:00pm)
Baggage Service (fee charged)
Location: Main Gate Information
Wheelchair Rental (free of charge)
Location: Wheelchairs available at all gates.
Numbers may be limited so please call in advance to secure availability.
Requests for Visitors
- Admission with dogs, cats or any other pets is not permitted.
- Please be kind to the animals and refrain from feeding them.
- Collecting insects or flora within the park is not permitted.
- Conduct that may bother others such as ball throwing and use of kickboards is not permitted.
- Please refrain from entering restricted enclosures or areas.
- Please refrain from smoking and eating or drinking other than in designated places.
- We are unable to make announcements concerning meeting times, places, etc. ,so please arrange such details prior to entering the park.
- Photographs are not permitted in the Koala House.
- Please take your rubbish home with you-your cooperation is very much appreciated.
Nagoya Higashiyama Zoo and Botanical Gardens
TEL: 052-782-2111 FAX: 052-782-2140
3-70, Higashiyama-motomachi, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya 464-0804
Higashiyama Park Association
TEL: 052-781-1751 FAX: 052-781-6108
1-62, Aza Kameiri, Tashiro-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya 464-0803
Adobe R Reader from Adobe Systems required to view data
in PDF format.
You may download by clicking the icon below (free of charge).