Higashiyama Zoo and Botanical Gardens Information
9:00am-4:50pm(The last entrance is 4:30pm)
(the following day if Monday is a national holiday)
- Adults・・・500yen (100yen)
- Groups of 30 or more・・・450yen (90yen)
- Groups of 100 or more・・・400 yen (80yen)
- Annual pass・・・2,000 yen (600yen)
- Sky Tower joint pass・・・640 yen (160yen)
Please inquire in advance regarding excursions by junior high schools, elementary schools, kindergartens, nursery schools, schools for the disabled, etc.
Admission is free of charge for junior high school students and under.
Note: Admission fees in parentheses are for persons 65 years of age or older who reside in the city of Nagoya.
Stroller Rental (fee charged)
Location: Main Gate Information, North Park Gate Information and Kamiike Gate
Hours: 9:00am-4:30pm(must be returned by 4:50pm)
Baggage Service (fee charged)
Location: All gates
Wheelchair Rental (free of charge)
Location: All gates
Numbers may be limited so please call in advance to secure availability.
Requests for Visitors
- Admission with dogs, cats or any other pets is not permitted.
- Please be kind to the animals and refrain from feeding them.
- Collecting insects or flora within the park is not permitted.
- Conduct that may bother others such as ball throwing and use of kickboards is not permitted.
- Please refrain from entering restricted enclosures or areas.
- Please refrain from smoking and eating or drinking other than in designated places.
- We are unable to make announcements concerning meeting times, places, etc. ,so please arrange such details prior to entering the park.
- Please take your rubbish home with you-your cooperation is very much appreciated.
- 3-minute walk from Higashiyama Koen (Higashiyama Park) Station or 7-minute walk from Hoshigaoka Station, both on the Subway Higashiyama Line (Hoshigaoka Station offers convenient access to the Botanical Gardens.)
- Approx. 15 minutes west by car from Nagoya lnterchange on the Tomei Expressway
- Approx. 10 minutes west by car from Kamiyashiro lnterchange on the Higashi-Meihan Expressway
- Approx. 10 minutes east by car from Yotsuya Exit on the Nagoya Expressway Because traffic is prone to congestion and limited parking is available, please make use of public transportation.
Nagoya Higashiyama Zoo and Botanical Gardens
TEL: 052-782-2111 FAX: 052-782-2140
3-70, Higashiyama-motomachi, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya 464-0804
Adobe R Reader from Adobe Systems required to view data
in PDF format.
You may download by clicking the icon below (free of charge).